Grows that prosper
The first-in-class environmental sensor and controller that learns from user habits and interpreted image data to judge plant health and learn ideal growing conditions.
AI Gronomy was created to help give growers full command of their farming, environment conditions and best-in-class grow practices via monitoring, analysis and automation, thus maximizing their profits and minimizing time on site.
Adaptable to all kinds of grow environments: Greenhouses, indoor grow rooms, hydroponics, soil, and soilless.
Protect your Crops, and reduce waste by spotting, analyzing, adjusting 24/7.
Better with Beta
We have been in beta with the Atlas for 2 months now and are thrilled with the opportunities this devise will give us as we grow together.
Seeing the Future
We have been working with the AI Gronomy team to fine tune the technology for our specific grow needs and environment. Their level of understanding and flexibility to get it right is amazing. A start-up that sees the future and is willing to evolve based on results.
AI Gronomy’s purpose is aimed at liberating operators from worry and wasted time. What you can expect:
• User-defined notification system: Be told about what you want, when it happens.
• Mobile and desktop interface: Check in from anywhere, anytime via the cloud.
• All-in-one sensor module: Keep tabs on all conditions impacting your bottom line. Such as temperature, humidity, VDP, CO2 levels, and light cycle (on/off).
• Confidence that systems are working as expected anytime of day or night.
• Less labor and time spent on-site monitoring.
What AI Gronomy will be capable of in the future:
The AI Gronomy controller uses multiple embedded and remote sensors to gather environmental data, make decisions on that data maintaining optimum growing conditions. Along with the sensors there is an onboard camera that visually monitors your plants and can identify nutrient, mold and insect problems at first indication to enable early intervention. Image classification is at the heart of visual monitoring and can guide the grower to the type of problem that exists in the environment or on the plant surface.
• NDVI image classification identifying nutrient deficiencies, mold and insect damage. When present the neural network will be able to identify and suggest solutions.
• Wireless electrical switch controls to turn on and off irrigation, lights, HVAC systems, fans or any other device up to 15 amps without the need for traditional timers.
• Wireless rechargeable soil moisture sensor and other breakout sensors.
• World class data acquisition system and AI training regime that is building gene-specific ‘recipes’ for optimal crop production.
Buy a F.A.R.M.