- us through any means or channels other than the Service (for example, it does not apply to any PII that you may choose to give us in emails or phone calls to us).
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible via the Service.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Any changes that we make to the Policy will take effect immediately as soon as we give you notice of them, which we may do by means including but not limited to issuing an email to the email address listed by registered users or posting the revised Policy on this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Service after any modification means that you acknowledge the change and agree to the practices that we disclose in the Policy.
PII that You Provide Us
The PII that we collect on or through the Service includes:
- Information that you manually enter into forms on the Service, including your name, email address(es) and phone number(s).
- IP address information relating to computers or mobile devices that you use to use the Service.
- Payment information that you may provide us in order to make payments relating to the Service.
PII We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you use the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment and browsing actions, including:
- Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use PII to:
- Provide the Service to you.
- Provide you with text alerts to your phone number(s).
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Let you know about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts that you enter into with us, including for billing and collection.
If we use your email address to communicate with you (with the exception of transactional emails regarding your use of the Service), we will provide you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails.
How We Disclose Information to Others
We will not sell, rent, license or disclose PII to third parties except:
- to work with third-party companies that we use to provide or market the Service or other products that we offer (“Third-Party Services,” below);
- where we believe it is necessary to respond to legal claims asserted against us, to comply with legal process (e.g. warrants and subpoenas), to enforce or administer our agreements, to prevent fraud, for risk assessment, for investigation, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our users or others.
- to subsidiaries or affiliates that we may have today or in the future;
- to disclose to another company in the course of a business acquisition, merger or sale of assets;
- where the law requires us to disclose PII; and
- in other cases where you may grant us permission to share your PII.
We use various Third-Party Services to operate the Service. These include Amazon Web Services, Google (to enable you to use your Google account to login to our Service), Shopify and Square and may include others in the future. Third-Party Services collect, use and share PII pursuant to their own privacy and security policies. By using our Service, you consent to our providing PII with Third-Party Services to be used in accordance with their own privacy and security policies as they exist today and as they may change in the future.
We use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access, but we cannot guarantee that it will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. By using the Service, you (a) consent to our using PII as described in this Policy notwithstanding this risk; (b) waive any claims against us relating to the interception, use or disclosure of PII by third parties unauthorized by us; and (c) agree to notify us promptly if you suspect any unauthorized usage of PII.
For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old and have the requisite power and authority to understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy.
Your Rights With Respect to PII
To update, edit or delete the PII that we keep, you may simply make the appropriate changes in the Service itself. While your deletion of your PII will remove that PII itself from our systems, it may not result in the deletion of Non-PII User Material.
No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties, nor does it require disclosure of any information relating to users of the Service.
Limitation of Warranties
We make no representations, warranties or promises about the security of PII except as stated expressly in this Policy or where required by law.
For More Information
Please direct any questions about this Policy to email@example.com.